e-Learning uses innovative technologies and online learning models to transform the way individuals and organisations acquire new skills and knowledge and access information. The recent growth of ebooks and tablet computers is promoting the drive towards digital education.
Online learning is more accessible than traditional tuition and is often more affordable. e-Learning does not attract the hidden costs of contact-based learning such as transport, material and stationery costs. It also allows working people to gain valuable education in the time available to them, so that they can increase their skills and improve their working lives.
LEAD presenting the following courses online
The date/s indicated below will be confirmed in due notice. This is due to the impact of the corona virus. Registration will remain open.
- Legal Practitioners Account Management (Bookkeeping) for new practitioners and support staff: (click here)
- Medical Law for Attorneys (Introduction): Click here
- Office Administration and Client Care for Support Staff: Click here
Why train online?
- You can train at your own time and in your own setting.
- The course material is in electronic format.
- Online courses are more cost-effective than attendance ones.
- As there are no contact sessions, you save in transport costs.
LEAD’s online training requirements
- A computer with an Internet connection
- Basic computer skills
- Dedication and time to study
LEAD’S online learning platform is called e-LEADer. Students use this platform to download study material, submit assignments and access results.
Click here for information on how to access e-LEADer, change your password and more.
Please contact Grace / Kezzy during office hours if you have any queries regarding the e-LEADer platform:
Direct: +27 (0)12 441 4612
Tel: Switchboard: +27 (0)12 441 4600