Only R1 950 per participant. (VAT incl).
ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE
Students will learn about accounting principles as they relate to legal practices. They will learn about financial statements, debits and credits, accounts payable and much more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is essential for all legal practitioners who intend to open their own practice and all legal support staff. It will also benefit practitioners who are currently practicing in their own firms. The course will impart a sound understanding of the basic business principles that will assist a practitioner to conduct a successful and profitable legal practice.
COST OF THE ONLINE COURSE
OUTLINE OF THE COURSE
- Basic business control principles and the practical running of a business
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Trust and business principles
- Accounting records, systems and procedures
- Cash Books – Trust/Business/Petty cash
- Transfer journal and transfer procedures understand the function of the transfer journal what is “transfer of cash” and “transfer of value”
- Trust investments what is the different between Section 78(2)(a) and 78 (2A) and difference between investment and investment practice
- Correspondent transactions and accounts
- Conveyancing transactions and how bond/guarantees, vat/transfer duties
- VAT principles and application, terminology calculation and record keeping
Click HERE to read more about the Terms and Conditions of the course
For more information about this course, contact Grace Mukuru on tel: +27 (0)12 441 4612.