How to register
Kindly note that you can only register online and that there will be a limit on the number of delegates attending. Participants should be registered individually to enable the system to generate a unique username and password for each person
Payment should be made by electronic funds transfer (EFT) only. Remember to upload the proof of payment (PDF) in Step 2 (Online registration form)
LSSA banking details: Account name: Law Society of South Africa | Bank: FNB Pretoria | Branch code: 251445 | Account no: 6200 9641 079 | Reference: CRT#2, Surname, Initials
Complete the below registration form below
Once you have successfully registered to participate, you will receive a system generated confirmation email that we have received your registration documentation. A day before the webinar starts, you will receive an e-mail with the link to the webinar (Microsoft Teams) as well as your webinar material. Read the instructions in the e-mail carefully and test your link (Microsoft Teams) to the webinar page at least 40 min before it starts.
For more information about this webinar contact Bettie Lubbe:
Email: Bettie@LSSALEAD.org.za | Please note we only communicate via e-mail should you need more information.
Please take note
- The LSSA will not accept liability if the fees are not paid into the designated LSSA bank account.
- The webinar is conducted in English only.
- Should you need to cancel your registration, you need to do so in writing before the webinar link and material are shared. No cancelation will be accepted after it has been made available and failure to comply with this will result in the full fee being charged.
- LSSA/LEAD shall have the right in its sole discretion to postpone or cancel tuition in any programme initially advertised and offered based on insufficient demand. Should LSSA/LEAD cancel the proposed training, registered delegates will be given reasonable notice of the cancellation and all fees paid by the delegate will be refunded.
- LEAD might record the webinar for QA purposes. According to Company policy and copyright protection, recordings or the PowerPoint presentation will not be made available after the webinar.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.