|Terms and Conditions|
· The LSSA will not accept liability if the fees are not paid into the designated LSSA bank account.
· The course is conducted in English only.
· The course will be delivered through MS TEAMS. Please ensure that you have MS TEAMS installed on your computer prior to the commencement of the course.
· You will receive the material as well as the link to the course via email, +-24 hours before commencement of the course. If you do not receive the said email, look in your junk mail folder. If it is not there, contact Yolanda Singh on Yolanda@LSSALEAD.org.za.
· No cancellations will be accepted after the course material and link have been shared. Participants who do not cancel timeously and/or fail to attend the webinar will forfeit the amount paid towards this course.
· Should you need to cancel your registration, you need to do so in writing before the course link and material are shared. No cancelation will be accepted after it has been made available and failure to comply with this will result in the full fee being charged.
· LEAD might record the course for QA purposes. According to Company policy and copyright protection, recordings or the PowerPoint presentation will not be made available after the course.
· LSSA/LEAD shall have the right in its sole discretion to postpone or cancel tuition in any programme initially advertised and offered based on insufficient demand. Should LSSA/LEAD cancel the proposed training, registered delegates will be given reasonable notice of the cancellation and all fees paid by the delegate will be refunded.