1st Intake: 5 July to 13 August Registration closes: 18 June 2021
Cost of the course – 2020
Only R1 600 per participant. (VAT incl).
ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE
This course focuses on how a law firm operates and the skills required for effective office administration. Participants will learn, amongst other things, about the tasks of the office administrator, effective communication, personnel management and client care. This one-month course is presented online exclusively and there are no contact sessions. It is a flexible equivalent to a full-time, three-day, attendance course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is essential for all legal practitioners who intend to open their own practices and all legal support staff. It will also benefit practitioners who are currently practicing in their own firms. The course will impart a sound understanding of the basic business principles that will assist a practitioner to conduct a successful and profitable legal practice
This is a full online course consists of three webinars, each focusing on a specific requirement of medical negligence and aspects of medical law in general. The material is presented in an interactive format, supplemented by written material for downloading from eLEADer platform – LEAD’s online learning portal. You will be expected to test your own knowledge by way of a self-assessment after each module as well as completing a written assignment/portfolio. This online is presented in English only and all assignments must be submitted in English.
COST OF THE ONLINE COURSE
OUTLINE OF THE COURSE
- Money process correctly
- Client Care effectively, confidentiality, marketing
- Legal work, effectively and efficiently writing, Law Society rules, progress report
- Administration, documentation, electronic filing, purchase goods
- Human recourses, support staff management, supervise staff, work schedule, practice management
- Security, maintain compliance with health and safety, insurance, maintain FICA compliance
- Practice Management, apply office policies and procedures
- Personal Management, planning, originating, learn to be assertive, conflict management
Click HERE to read more about the Assessment and Terms and Conditions of the course
The form takes a couple of seconds to download. Email the completed form with proof of payment to annelie@LSSALEAD.org.za
For more information about this course, contact Grace Mukuru on tel: +27 (0)12 441 4612 or on Grace@LSSALEAD.org.za
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- The online is conducted in English and all assignments are submitted in English.
- LEAD reserves the right to cancel an online should the number of delegates not justify the costs involved. Registered participants will be given reasonable notice of cancellation.