The course aims to give participants the skills and confidence to do debt collection independently (without the attorney having to dictate every step to his staff member). Participants will be taught the debt collection process in chronological order. High priority will be given to enable students to complete debt collection documents independently. The trainer is an attorney who is an expert in this field.
Download brochure/registration form.
Who will benefit from this training?
- Legal Support Staff members; and
- Persons registered as Debt Collectors and their staff.
- Change in Magistrate's Court Rules
- Letters of demand
- Functions of the clerk of the court and the sheriff
- Summons's and prescription of a summons
- Default judgments and warrants of execution
- Immovable property
- Various section proceedings
- Emolument attachment orders
Fees are calculated according to Legal Support Staff and “Other”. Please see brochure for the details.
The facilitators are experts in these fields.
Brochure | Registration Form
merlin@LSSALEAD.org.za | Tel: 012 441 4652/00