Midrand: 11 & 12 May 2017
Cape Town: 22 & 23 June 2017
Durban: 29 & 30 June 2017
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of commercial agreements. Receive practical and applicable training in key drafting skills.
- Master practical drafting techniques to draw up concise and effective agreements.
- Understand the effect of exclusion and limitation clauses and how they can be used to manage your exposure.
- How to become a more effective commercial lawyer. Ensure good legal health and have satisfied clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Contract and commercial managers
- Corporate lawyers and paralegals
- Attorneys and candidate attorneys
- Risk managers
- Financial controllers
- Sourcing and procurement professionals both in Government departments and private sector
- Engineers and building contractors
- Municipal staff (local government) including metros, district and local council.
COST OF THE COURSE
- Staff from a practising attorney’s firm: R2 900
- Other professions: R4 200
OUTLINE OF THE COURSE
- Contents of a contract
- General techniques in drafting commercial contracts:
- Sale/Purchase of the various business/commercial structures
- Lease agreements
- Contracts in procurement and supply-chain management
Click here to download the brochure COMMERCIAL DRAFTING
The form takes a couple of seconds to download. Email the completed form with proof of payment to annelie@LSSALEAD.org.za
EFT payment to accompany your registration.
LSSA BANKING DETAILS:
Law Society of South Africa
Acc no: 6200 9641 079
Bank: FNB Pretoria
Branch Code: 251445
Ref: Your name and cell number
CONTACT COURSE ADMINISTRATOR
For more information about this course, contact Bettie Lubbe at Bettie@LSSALEAD.org.za on tel: +27 (0)12 441 4670.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- Course registration will be confirmed only if proof of payment is attached to the form.
- Fees must be paid into the designated LSSA bank account. The LSSA will not accept liability if any other bank account is used.
- LEAD reserves the right to cancel a learning activity should the number of delegates not justify the costs involved. Registered delegates will be given reasonable notice of cancellation.
- Registrations close 5 working days prior to the course date.