| for the brochure and form
Email the completed form, together with your payment details or proof of payment to annelie@LSSA.org.za.
Objective of the Courses
The main objective of the courses is to provide office legal staff with a more in-depth understanding of the particular procedures and systems unique to a law firm environment.
This training will improve the efficiency of the staff and provide them with the specific skills needed to enhance office productivity. Staff who are properly trained are more confident and share the common goal of good service delivery.
Courses and outcomes
Please familiarise yourself with the course outcomes before registering for a specific course.
||Civil Litigation in the High Court
||Civil Litigation in the Magistrate’s Court
||Meetings and Minutes for Legal Practices (New)
||The Legal Secretary (New)
Who should attend?
These courses were designed for
LEAD has trained thousands of legal support staff and other individuals. Participants left the training feeling empowered, motivated and with a better understanding of the law. These newly acquired skills were reflected in the feedback from some of the participating law firms:
- “She is now finishing tasks within the limited time and she is able to do more work.”
- “He is more productive and gives fresh ideas that improve the firm’s capabilities.”
- “She seeks deeper understanding of substantive and procedural law since the training.”
- “His general outlook towards his work has improved as well as his professional image.”
- Legal office staff employed by law firms or legal departments. These courses will improve the supporting role of staff to legal practitioners and advisors.
- Individuals who want to pursue a career in the legal profession or who want to learn more about the identified legal topics. These courses could also be of benefit to paralegals and candidate attorneys.
Closing dates for applications
One week prior to commencement. Confirmation of attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
LEAD prides itself in training individuals on topics which are relevant to the legal profession. Our presenters are well respected professional people who have extensive expertise and practical experience.
LEAD reserves the right to cancel a learning activity should the number of delegates not justify the costs involved. Registered delegates will be given reasonable notice of cancellation.
ACT courses: If you have questions on a course, please e-mail Hope Ramphabana at Act@LSSALEAD.org.za or her phone on +27 (0)12 441 4652.
Switchboard: Tel +27 (0)12 441 4600
Registrations: If you have questions on how to register or your registration, please e-mail Annelie Dagnin on annelie@LSSA.org.za or phone her on +27 (0)12 441 4669 (direct).