LOOKING FOR ARTICLES OF CLERKSHIP?
LEAD maintains a database of contact details of candidate attorneys looking for articles of clerkship.
This is a free service which is beneficial to both prospective principals and prospective candidate attorneys. The service operates as follows:
- A prospective candidate attorney complete a form with their personal particulars, degree[s], working experience, etc.
- LEAD captures this information in a database.
- Prospective principals contact LEAD if they need to appoint a candidate attorney and are provided the appropriate information.
- The prospective principal contacts the candidates of his/her preference to arrange interviews.
- With the consent of the prospective candidate attorneys, the particulars are also be provided to other institutions.
This project is made possible through a subsidy from the Attorneys Fidelity Fund.
Brochure and Entry Form
Dianne Angelopulo (dianne@LSSALEAD.org.za)
Tel: (012) 441-4622
Fax: (012) 341-1466/7
Legal Education & Development (LEAD)
P O Box 27167, Sunnyside, 0132 or Docex 227, Pretoria